Buffalo NY 2-Day Professional Development
Join us for two days of science professional development with Brett Moulding and Kenneth Huff. This professional development will model three-dimensional science instruction and provide details and insights into science teaching and learning consistent with the New York State Science Learning Standards (NYSSLS). Registration includes lunch, the presenter's latest book, and all session materials.
Sessions begin at 8:30 am each day and end at 3 pm.
- K-5 on August 3 and 4, 2020
- 6-12 on August 5 and 6, 2020
- K-12 Lesson Plan Development and Alignment, August 7, 2020
- Receive a copy of the presenters’ new book: Gather, Reason, and Communicate Reasoning to Engage Students in Science Performances: Science Instruction Consistent with the Framework and NGSS
- PowerPoints for each session